1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #7 - REWIND!


Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesdays! This is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they present a topic, and bloggers from all around share their thoughts. 

This week is a rewind week for Top Ten Tuesday, which means we can pick any past topic. I missed out a couple weeks ago with this one, so here we go with Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.

I'm sure there are lots I've missed (or forgotten), and I'm positive most of these fine men's significant others would kick my ass if I even looked at their men. But a girl can dream, right? :)

  1. Roarke - In Death series, J.D. Robb
  2. Morelli - Stephanie Plum series, Janet Evanovich
  3. Ranger - Stephanie Plum series, Janet Evanovich
  4. Clayton Danvers - Otherworld series, Kelley Armstrong
  5. Atticus O'Sullivan - Iron Druid Chronicles, Kevin Hearne
  6. Jericho Barrons  - Fever series, Karen Marie Moning
  7. Nathan Lockton - No Attachments, Tiffany King
  8. Reyes Farrow - Charley Davidson series, Darynda Jones
  9. Han Solo - Star Wars  (books and movies)
  10. Frost and/or Doyle...maybe Mistral , too - Merry Gentry series, Laurell K. Hamilton
So what do you think? Did I do okay here?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Frost, Doyle, and Mistal definitely are great one, but Jericho Barnes, um Yes Please! :D

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read FEVER, but OMG yes Jerricho!!!

    Also when I was little I had a crush on Darth Vader...I was an odd child. :P

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete